We are inviting the Eugene/Springfield community to become involved with us in new ways as partners in supporting the monthly Interfaith Prayer Services. We invite you to email us at "info(at)interfaithprayer(dot)org" if you have feedback, wish to become a sponsor, donor, or have other ideas of how you'd like to help be a part of building our future. More information can be found on our 'Donate' page.
FINANCIAL SPONSORS & DONORS ~
Interfaith Prayer Services International would like to acknowledge these financial sponsors and donors whose generosity is helping to underwrite the monthly services by their involvement and donations. Please visit these sponsors and thank them for their support.
- In Loving Memory of Siri Kaur Khalsa-Harris
- In Loving Memory of Anna Armaiti, IPSI Board member
- Center for Spiritual Living - Eugene / www.eugene.csl.org
- Eugene Sikh Dharma
- Eugene Sufi Community
- Jim Graham
- "In Loving Memory of Fred Tempey (my father)"
- First Christian Church ~ www.HeartOfEugene.org
- Gurumukh, CPA ~ www.GurumukhCPA.com
- Temple Beth Israel ~ www.TBIeugene.org
- SpiritPathNow / Eugene ~ www.Spirit-Path-Now.com/events
Online events calendar for progressive spiritual events.
IN-KIND CONTRIBUTORS ~
Interfaith Prayer Service is grateful for the following monthly in-kind contributors:
Ravitej Khalsa Design Group, Sikh Dharma, Unity of the Valley, Bethel Evans, Deborah Kearns, Larry Dobberstein and Sat Ganesha Singh Khalsa. Thanks also to First Christian Church for their contribution towards a portion of our yearly facilities expenses.
OTHER WAYS TO GET INVOLVED ~
A Volunteer Form is inserted into your program at each service. There is a basket at the back door at each of our services for you to drop these into. We value your involvement in whatever form it may be provided.